The International Committee of the Attosecond Science and Technology Conference is pleased to announce that the 7th International Conference (ATTO2019) will take place in Szeged, Hungary from July 1 to 5 2019.
ATTO2019 will cover all aspects of attosecond science and technologies from sources and metrology to applications. The main research topics to be discussed include:
• (1) Attosecond pulse generation and characterization
• (2) High-order harmonic generation and applications
• (3) Ultrafast phenomena on the attosecond and femtosecond timescales
• (4) Next generation drivers for attosecond pulse and high-order harmonic generation
• (5) New sources and applications of coherent ultrashort XUV and X-ray pulses
• (6) Time-resolved photon, electron and ion spectroscopy.
Further information on the conference will be regularly posted on the website www.eli-alps.hu/atto2019 and the local organizers can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. The organisers warmly invite you and your colleagues to join us for this conference.