The 7th International Conference on Attosecond Science and Technology (ATTO2019) will take place in Szeged, Hungary from July 1 to 5 2019, hosted by ELI-ALPS Research Institute.
We are pleased to announce that the conference registration is now open online at https://www.eli-alps.hu/indico/event/22/registrations/. Registration is requested from all conference participants (regular and student), accompanying persons, invited speakers and sponsor representatives. Please note that you must complete payment by 7th April for the early bird fee to apply.
Please also note that the abstract submission deadline is 24th February, 2019. Submissions can be made at https://www.eli-alps.hu/indico/event/22/abstracts/. Acceptance of contributions (oral/poster) will be announced in early April.
ATTO2019 will cover all aspects of attosecond science and technologies from sources and metrology to applications. The main research topics to be discussed include:
• Attosecond pulse generation and characterization
• High-order harmonic generation and applications
• Ultrafast phenomena on the attosecond and femtosecond timescales
• Next generation drivers for attosecond pulse and high-order harmonic generation
• New sources and applications of coherent ultrashort XUV and X-ray pulses
• Time-resolved photon, electron and ion spectroscopy.
ELI-ALPS warmly invites you and your colleagues to join us for this conference.