Information for speakers:
- Speakers can check the assigned time slot of their talk in the event timetable.
- Contributed talks have 15 minutes duration, including discussion. Invited talks have 30 minutes duration, also including the time for questions.
- It is preferred that speakers use the provided presentation computer for their talks. (The presentation computer at the University of Szeged Congress Centre runs on Windows 10 64 bit, with PowerPoint 2013 and Adobe Reader DC, 16:9 aspect ratio is preferred). Internet connection and sound option are provided.
- Presentation materials should be transferred to the presentation computer during the last coffee break before the designated session at latest.
- Presenters are kindly asked to indicate their presence to the session chair before the beginning of the session.
- The connection type for own laptops is standard HDMI. Several adapter types will be provided, but speakers using their own laptops are kindly requested to bring their own adapters to ensure connectivity.
- Internet access on own computers will only be possible through Wi-Fi connection.
- Laser pointer and presenter will be provided.
Information for poster presenters:
- Every poster is assigned to one poster session (Monday or Wednesday). Authors can check which session their poster is assigned to by signing in here using their Indico account. The poster list of the specific poster session can also be reached through the event timetable by clicking on the session block and choosing “View session details”.
- Every author is provided with one board of 84 cm (width) x 120 cm (height) size. All posters should be prepared in maximum A0 size with portrait orientation. Fixing material will be provided.
- Assigned poster boards will be marked with unique identifiers of the contributions.
- All posters can be placed on their designated board starting at the first coffee break of the day of the poster sessions. Posters should be removed by 10:00am on the following day.